DWF: Liverpool & Manchester Law Work Experience Day online
Thursday, March 11, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 30 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in Liverpool and Manchester areas. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
DWF is a multinational law firm with offices in over 27 locations across the world. They have a global turnover of £400m and offer paid apprenticeships in legal and non-legal pathways.
Join DWF Law for a work experience day. This is a great opportunity to find out more about their careers and apprenticeship opportunities, as well as meet legal professionals at the top of their field.
Who Should Attend?
Students who are aged 16-19 years old and are interested in careers in law. You must:
-Be interested in applying for DWF Law's legal and non-legal apprenticeships
-Have 5 GCSEs that are grade C/level 6 or above
-Be predicted 3 A levels at grade C or above
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 30 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.