- Make friends for life! IBM has around 20,000 employees in the UK, so there are plenty of social events going on in all locations!
- You can join some of the many communities and social groups we have such as Eagle (LGBT+), Girls Who Code, BAME, People with Disabilities and various location social groups and sports teams!
- On your first day, you’ll receive your own laptop and, depending on your role, your own work mobile device.
- There are plenty of opportunities to travel to different IBM locations, conferences and events around the UK and potentially even overseas!
- Enjoy more than just the day job! At IBM each employee has at least 40 hours a year that they can dedicate to giving back to the community. These may include running and attending events, visiting and educating schools around the UK or working on further projects outside of your day-to-day role!
- Want cheaper cinema tickets and discount at high-street shops? Well you can take full advantage of IBM Rewards!
- We have your professional and personal development in mind. Not only do you have your dedicated task manager, but you also have an Early Professional Manager who is there to support your development and to help and guide you on your career journey.