Level 3 Early Years Educator Qualification
Monday, September 30, 2019
Do you want to help change the world one child at a time?
An apprenticeship at LEYF offers you hands on experience and training in lively, diverse settings all while earning a salary.
● Work placement in one of our 30+ London nurseries
● 12 -18 month long programme
● 50 days training working with under 5s
● £9,000 annual salary (£750 per month) in year one
● 30% Oyster discount for year one
● Minimum wage in year two
● Guaranteed interview for Practitioner post upon successful completion of the course
● At least a predicted grade C/4 or above in GCSE English and D/3 or above in Maths
● Energy, enthusiasm and a desire to make a difference
We can also take applications with a Level 2 (or lower) in childcare who are working towards their Level 3 Early Years Educator Qualification
Please mention uptree in your application