WTW: 2023 Level 5 HR Consultant Apprenticeship Programme, Reigate In person opportunity
Application deadline date:
Opportunity start date:
Start Date: September 2023.
- 3 A-Levels or equivalent qualifications.
- Enthusiasm and passion to learn about HR.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to deal professionally with internal and external contacts, building strong working relationships.
- Ability to work within a team to high standards and tight timescales.
- Good IT skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
How to apply: Apply directly through the WTW website by clicking apply now at the top of the page. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible to kick-start your application process!
About the opportunity
This Apprenticeship is a 24-36 month programme where you will be provided on the job training and a highly competitive study support package for the HR Consultant Partner Level 5 qualification. You will be fully supported by WTW and their official government approved Training Provider throughout the duration of the programme.
WTW provide data-driven, insight-led solutions in the areas of people, risk and capital.
Leveraging the global view and local expertise of colleagues serving 140 countries and markets, WTW help clients sharpen their strategy, enhance organizational resilience, motivate their workforce and maximize performance.
Apply directly through WTW's website by clicking 'apply' at the top of this page!