Credit Suisse: Strategic Change Apprentice, London
Monday, September 6, 2021
Interviews for this role are happening now but you can still apply until 23rd April!
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, they have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to their clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in their work, they recognize and reward extraordinary performance among their employees, providing wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for their clients, shareholders and communities. In short, a very exciting place to work.
In Strategic Change you’ll be supported throughout your Credit Suisse journey by your line manager, mentor and the wider team to help you shape your own successful career acquiring business and risk knowledge and expanding your soft skills needed to achieve successful outcomes. You will have a chance to apply knowledge gained in the classroom into identifying the 'root cause' of any problem and shaping solutions.
What will your day look like in this role?
- You will work in a fast-paced and stimulating environment on interesting and intellectually challenging projects where there is opportunity to help shape and influence efficiencies.
- Identify and evaluate options for improvement and define the features required by the organisation
- Coordinate and document detailed business requirements regarding the business change
- Present solutions to improve operational efficiency and support testing to ensure that the proposed solution meets the requirements
- Business Analysis is an advisory role that provides a critical layer of challenge and scrutiny to deliver change successfully. The role represents early and regular investigation and analysis that ensures the right solution is chosen to meet the required business need. Over time Business Analysis provides a recognised career with professionals taking lead roles in successful change delivery
What team will you be joining?
The Corporate Functions team are a passionate, friendly and supportive team of professionals who strive to help protect the Bank interest and deliver change. They are committed to drive cost efficiencies, improve control, quality and efficiency of our information and to engage with the businesses to actively prepare the bank for regulatory changes. To fulfil their mandate they need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. They need to attract the best people and engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
Whilst being part of a strong team of over 150 your core team will specialise in a particular area and you’ll work closely with around 10-15 individuals with a wealth of experience in those areas; saying that, a typical Strategic Change team will usually include a smaller team of around 5-10 and may include individuals from other disciplines and regions.
What support will you get?
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
Who should apply?
Curiosity combined with a talent for problem-solving are common traits you will see in the Strategic Change team. You will be extremely self-motivated and have great examples of approaching tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude. As you will be working with a variety of business groups you will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and have great examples working as a collaborative team player in your studies and activities.
You'll also need:
- GCSE Mathematics and English C-A (grades 4-9)
- Current A-level studies completing in 2021 (or attained within the last 12months)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
How should I apply?
Submit your application by clicking on the box to the right.