Credit Suisse: Finance Apprentice, London
Monday, September 6, 2021
Interviews for this role are happening now but you can still apply until 23rd April!
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, they have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to their clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in their work, they recognize and reward extraordinary performance among their employees, providing wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for their clients, shareholders and communities. In short, a very exciting place to work.
You'll join the Finance team, in the Credit Suisse London office as a Business Analyst Apprentice.
What will your day look like in this role?
- As a Business Analyst apprentice, you could be working in the Finance Change, Product Control or Tax teams.
- You will work with Finance Subject Matter Experts, project representatives and IT analysts to understand and document business requirements which will drive technical delivery.
- As you gain experience you will develop the capacity to quickly and clearly understand the issues and challenges of the CFO division
- You will be responsible for documenting and delivering solutions to these issues through systematic change.
What team will you be joining?
The Business Analyst team are a passionate, diverse and supportive team of professionals who strive to protect the Bank’s interest, implement its strategy and deliver innovative change solutions. They are dedicated profes-sionals, subject matter experts in our chosen fields and thought leaders in the banking industry. They engage with business teams and disciplines globally to respond to new challenges and to deliver innovative effective solutions that are robust, sustainable and aligned with our business strategy.
Whilst being part of a global team that is 400 strong, your core team will be specialise in a particular area of the Bank and you’ll work closely with around 40 individuals with a wealth of experience in those areas; saying that, a typical audit assignment will usually include a smaller team of around 5-10 and may include individuals from other disciplines and regions.
They are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
What support will you get?
Your growth is their priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
In Finance you’ll be supported throughout your Credit Suisse journey by your line manager, mentor and the wider team to help you shape your own successful career acquiring business and Finance knowledge and expanding your soft skills needed to achieve successful outcomes. You will have a chance to apply knowledge gained in the classroom into identifying the 'root cause' of any problem and shaping and documenting quality solutions. Access to our wide variety of networks will also give you exposure across the bank.
Who should apply?
An entrepreneurial approach, curiosity, diligence and a talent for organisation are common traits you will see in our Business Analysts. You will be extremely eager to learn and have great examples of approaching tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude and keeping multiple assignments on the go at once. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to work autonomously to deliver quality work, and your collaborative skills will be essential for team projects.
You'll also need:
- GCSE Mathematics and English C-A (grades 4-9)
- Current A-level studies completing in 2021 (or attained within the last 12months)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
How should I apply?
Submit your application by clicking on the box to the right.