GSK: October Half Term Virtual Work Experience, National
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Friday, September 24, 2021
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: they want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer. As one of the few healthcare companies researching both medicines and vaccines for the World Health Organization’s three priority diseases – HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, they are very proud to have developed some of the leading global medicines in these fields. They have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. They aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with their three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
GSK October Half Term Virtual Work Experience
GSK's Virtual Work Experience 2021, over 4 days, will provide students with the opportunity to:
- Learn about how GSK takes products from molecule to market
- Learn about different career opportunities in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths
- Gain job application hints and tips
- Gain an industry-accredited Bronze Industrial Cadets Award
Who should apply?
- GCSE and A level students (Years 11-13) who are interested in careers in STEM
- This event is open to anyone but there is an application form, so make sure to take your time on it and highlight why you are interested in GSK and STEM to ensure you gain a place!
This event will be taking place from Tuesday 26th October to Friday 29th October so please make sure you are available on these dates. Online resources and certification will also be available to you for one week following the event.
How do I apply?
Find the link to apply by clicking on the box to the right of this which reads 'apply'.