PwC: Flying Start Technology Degree Apprenticeship, Various Locations In person opportunity
Application deadline date:
Opportunity start date:
- Birmingham, Belfast, London, and Leeds (study first route)
- Manchester office (work first route)
Start date: September 2023
Application deadline: TBC
How to apply: Apply directly through PwC's website by clicking here!
About PwC's Flying Start Technology Degree Apprenticeship
PwC offer a “study first” or “work first” approach as an entry into this Degree Apprenticeship. This means you can choose if you want to start the academic programme by studying, or on-the-job learning.
As an apprentice, you’ll enjoy everything university life has to offer while experiencing work in PwC's technology teams throughout your four year degree apprenticeship. In addition, you will also be working with technology experts to solve clients' important problems.
Whether you choose “study first” or “work first” pathway, you will gain a degree and Level 6 apprenticeship qualification. Combined with high quality work experience, these qualifications will provide the foundations for your career in tech, and showcase your technical abilities!
- You’ll work on a range of projects, solving important business and technology problems for PwC's internal and external clients.
- You will work with a huge range of teams, including Cyber Security, Data and Analytics, Technology Consulting, Forensic Technology as well as PwC's own Technology teams.
- You’ll be paid a monthly salary from day one.
- Your tuition fees for the degree apprenticeship are fully funded throughout the programme.
- You'll enjoy some extra PwC benefits as an apprentice, including private medical insurance and a pension.
Note: the “work first” route is currently only available in Manchester.