Finance & Technology Careers, PwC Office Open Event (Manchester)
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
1 Hardman St
PwC is a leading professional services firm, working in Manchester, London, Leeds and world-wide who specialise in services such as Accountancy (Audit), Advisory, Tax, Technology.
PwC tackles lots of different issues faced by different organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses to help them run their organisations better.
Who should attend:
- Students aged 16-19 interested in finding out more about PwC apprenticeships, degree-apprenticeships & work experience programmes
- Students who are looking at pursuing a career in Accountancy (Audit), Advisory, Tax & Technology.
- Students who are studying STEM subjects
- Networking with PwC professionals
- Find out about routes into PwC
- Recruitment process hints & tips sessions
- Learn about PwC's entry-level roles