London: Allen and Overy Application Masterclass
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Allen and Overy
One Bishops Square
There are 10 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, although priority will be given to students in London. Please make a note of the office/site location above before applying.
Please note: this is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day. Any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
Allen and Overy are an international law firm with a global network of experts all thinking creatively, entrepreneurially, pushing boundaries, and building for the future. Across 40+ countries, they blend the brightest minds in law with the most cutting-edge technologies to successfully meet and exceed the highest standards of their industry. Allen and Overy have been crowned the ‘Most Innovative Law Firm in Europe’ at the prestigious Financial Times Innovative Lawyer Awards for a record-breaking six times! All of this and more is a testament to their future-focused and digital mindset.
If you've previously attended an Allen and Overy work experience day through Uptree and are now thinking about applying to their Solicitor apprenticeship scheme (start date September 2022), then join Allen and Overy for an in-person application masterclass at their London offices.
Your day could look like...
- Welcome from Uptree
- Office tour
- The apprenticeship application process run through
- Tips and tricks for applying
- CV workshop
- Wrap up
Who should attend?
- Year 13 students who have attended the Allen and Overy work experience day with Uptree in November 2021
- Students interested in becoming Solicitors and applying to the Allen and Overy Solicitor Apprenticeship scheme, to start in September 2022.
- Students predicted or on track to receive ABB at A-level or equivalent, and have 7 GCSEs at grade 6 or above (including English and Maths) or equivalent. However, Allen & Overy will consider every motivation statement received and any extenuating circumstances should be included in what you write, particularly those that account for grades that don't meet this event requirement.
- Register for this interactive in person session via your Uptree account - there are only 10 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.