Manchester: Arm, Technology Work Experience Day
Thursday, November 25, 2021
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
All students are welcome to attend, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the Manchester area.
Please note: this is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day. Any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
Automation. Artificial intelligence. Machine learning. Arm is in the business of making all these things work for real people. More specifically 70% of all people across the planet, as they build new worlds with IoT technology.
Knowledge is power. And who knows more about digitalising the world than you, who was born into a digital world? That’s why Arm respects the capabilities of young people and wants to meet with you at this work experience event, run by their Manchester team.
Join us on an exclusive work experience event hosted by Arm's Manchester team. You will gain experience of the technology industry, career paths and get to meet technology professionals who work at Arm Manchester! Get a taste of what it's like to work for one of the worlds largest technology companies.
- Ice breaker and welcome
- Introduction to Arm and Arm connectivity
- Inspiring speaker from the Arm Manchester office.
- Speed Networking with Arm employees
- Micro:bit activity (test and try coding!)
- Q&A panel with Arm professionals
- Next steps and wrap up
Who should attend
- Students aged 16-20 who are interested in finding out more about exciting careers for one of the worlds biggest tech companies.
- Students that are motivated and keen to learn.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 30 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.