Arm: National Apprenticeship Application Masterclass Online event
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 20 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
Automation. Artificial intelligence. Machine learning. Arm is in the business of making all these things work for real people. More specifically 70% of all people across the planet, as they build new worlds with IoT technology.
Join us on a half-day, Application Masterclass with Arm's early careers team. This is a brilliant opportunity for students who are thinking about apprenticeships and would like to know more about working as an apprentice in a leading STEM organisation.
- Icebreaker and welcome to Arm
- Explanation of different programmes available at Arm
- Your application process
- Apprentice, Graduate and Recruiter Q&A panel
- Feedback support session - a chance to run through your CV and application with a member of Arm!
- Next steps and conclusion
- Informal business networking
Who should attend
Students who are interested in applying for apprenticeships. Students who are interested in careers at Arm.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 20 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.