London: BDB Pitmans Solicitor Apprenticeship Application Masterclass In person event
This event is for year 13 students that are interested in applying to a solicitor apprenticeship route into Law.
BDB Pitmans are an award winning UK law firm who encourage discussion, questioning and collaboration across all areas of their business.
By attending this work experience day, you'll find out about the five exciting sectors BDB support their clients in, as well as taking part in an industry task with the legal professionals.
Find out more about BDB Pitmans on their Company Page.
- Welcome to BDB Pitmans and ice-breaker activity
- Brief introduction to BDB Pitmans
- Addressing your worries about applying for a solicitor apprenticeship
- Overview and insight into BDB Pitmans' solicitor apprenticeship programme delivered by the University of Law (BDB Pitmans' training provider)
- BDB Pitmans' application process overview
- What makes a good application?
- Demystifying the video interview
- Assessment centre task
- Reflections and feedback
- Next steps and Q&A
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 20 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students who have demonstrated a keen interest in BDB Pitmans' solicitor apprenticeship programme.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event: successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: email@example.com
Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
This is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.