National: BDO, Explore BDO Application Masterclass Online event
This event is for: Year 12s and First Year College students who are interested in applying for the Explore BDO Summer insight programme.
BDO are one of the UK’s largest Accountancy and Business Advisory firms providing Audit, Advisory and Tax services to clients all over the world. When the most entrepreneurial and high-growth businesses need advice on accountancy and business, they turn to BDO.
Join BDO for an exclusive online masterclass which will provide an insight into the Explore BDO Work Experience Week, CV and interview skill tips and support you with making the best application you can.
Find out more about BDO on their company page.
This is what your day could look like...
- Icebreaker and informal welcome
- Introduction to BDO
- Overview of Explore BDO Summer Insight Programme
- Industry task!
- CV workshop
- Interview skills session
- Next steps and how to apply
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 35 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students who meet the criteria at the top of the page.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event; successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to email@example.com
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.