London: BDO, Financial Services Work Experience Day In person event
This event is for: Year 12, 13 and College students (aged up to 21) who are interested in a career in financial services, accountancy and business and looking for an internship/full time job.
BDO are one of the UK’s largest Accountancy and Business Advisory firms providing Audit, Advisory and Tax services to clients all over the world. When the most entrepreneurial and high-growth businesses need advice on accountancy and business, they turn to BDO.
Join BDO for an exclusive work experience event to learn more about BDO and their Explore BDO Insight week programme.
Find out more about BDO on their company page.
This is what your day could look like...
- Icebreaker and informal welcome
- Introduction to BDO
- Industry task!
- Speed networking with BDO Employees
- Office tour
- CV workshop
- Interview skills session
- Explore BDO overview and how to apply
- Next steps
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 35 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students who meet the criteria at the top of the page.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event; successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org