London: BPL Global, Insurance Brokerage Work Experience Day In person event
This event is for students with an interest in insurance brokering. This Work Experience Day will lead to two students being offered a five-day work experience placement during February half-term.
BPL Global is the world’s leading broker specialising exclusively in credit and political risk insurance (CPRI) for multinational corporations, banks and financial institutions.
By attending this work experience day, you'll get to network closely with those at the front of the business who use their expertise to support the needs of their clients. You'll leave with an understanding of how this varied industry works and the different roles available.
Find out more about BPL Global on their Company Page.
- Icebreaker and welcome to BPL Global.
- Introduction to BPL Global and the insurance brokerage industry.
- Inspiring speaker and Q&A.
- Speed networking with BPL Global employees.
- Industry task.
- Panel Q&A with BPL Global employees.
- Next steps and conclusion.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 12 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students in the London areas
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event: successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
This is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to email@example.com
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.