London: BPL Global, Insurance Brokerage Work Experience Day In person event
Key informationBPL Global 52 Lime Street London EC3M 7AF
When: Thursday 27th October.
Who should attend: Students with an interest in insurance brokering. This Work Experience Day will lead to 2 students being offered a five-day internship during February half-term.
How to apply: Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- Icebreaker and welcome to BPL Global.
- Introduction to BPL Global and the insurance brokerage industry.
- Inspiring speaker and Q&A.
- Speed networking with BPL Global employees.
- Industry task.
- Panel Q&A with BPL Global employees.
- Next steps and conclusion.
Who Are BPL Global?
BPL Global is the world’s leading broker specialising exclusively in credit and political risk insurance (CPRI) for multinational corporations, banks and financial institutions.
Their greatest strength is the expertise and experience of their people, all of whom are committed to putting their clients’ needs first.
With the largest team in the market, an annual premium volume of approximately US$400 million, and a market share close to 20%, BPL Global are the leading broker in CPRI.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- Priority for spaces for this event will be given to students who meet the criteria above.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event.
- There are only 12 spaces available for this event, so register early to ensure you get a place.
There are 12 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, although priority will be given to students in London. Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
Please note: this is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
Prioritisation for this event will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.