London and Manchester: Clyde & Co, Application Masterclass Online event
This event is for: Year 12, 13, College and Gap Year students interested in a career in law and want to find out more about how to make a successful application with a law firm.
Clyde & Co has grown to become a leading global law firm in their core sectors. With over 5,000 staff operating from over 60 offices and associated offices across six continents, they offer a range of legal services and advice to businesses operating at the heart of global trade and commerce.
You will receive CV advice, learn interview skills, whilst also gaining insight into a career in law.
Find out more about Clyde & Co on their company page.
This is what your day could look like...
- Welcome and ice-breaker activity.
- Overview of Clyde & Co.
- Application overview.
- Application tips.
- CV writing session.
- Interview skills.
- Smaller group activities, working on industry-related tasks.
- Early Careers Q&A panel.
- Next steps.
- Register for this online event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 30 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students in London and Manchester who meet the criteria at the top of the page.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event; successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: email@example.com
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.