The South: Coca-Cola Europacific Partners STEM Application Masterclass online
Friday, October 22, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
All students are welcome to attend, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the London area - you just need a reliable internet connection or telephone dial-in.
The global soft drinks market is worth over £350 billion and Coca-Cola Europacific Partners is a world leader in this industry! Coca-Cola Europacific Partners makes, sells and distributes non-alcoholic drinks to 300 million people in 13 countries.
Coca-Cola Euorpacific Partners are looking to meet talented young people with an interest in apprenticeships and careers in business and sales, in food and drink engineering or STEM students e.g. chemists and microbiologists. They'll be running this application masterclass to go through their hiring process, application hints and tips and networking opportunities with the CCEP team. Get involved!
Your day could look like:
- Icebreaker and welcome
- Introduction to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners and their company culture
- Coca Cola Europacific Partners Application Process
- Networking with consumer branding professionals - Panel Q&A
- Feedback support session
- Next steps and conclusion
Who should attend?
- Year 13 students who are interested in sales, business or STEM and have an interest in doing a paid apprenticeship with Coca-Cola Europacific Partners.
- You will need to have 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or equivalent.