Uxbridge: Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, Apprenticeship Application Masterclass In person event
Key informationCoca-Cola Europacific Partners Pemberton House 2 Bakers Road Uxbridge UB8 1EZ
When: Friday 21st October, 10:00 - 3:00.
Who should attend: Any student who will be 17 years old or over at the time of the event who is interested in sales, business or STEM and wants information about how to apply for a paid apprenticeship with Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP). Students who have achieved or are expected to achieve 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or equivalent.
How to apply: Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- Welcome to CCEP, ice-breaker activity and introduction to the team and the Application Masterclass.
- Different programmes and opportunities that CCEP offer.
- Explanation of the application process and how to apply.
- Feedback support session around the application process.
- Smaller group activities working on application-related tasks.
- Mock interviews with feedback from CCEP professionals.
- Next steps and pathways into a career with CCEP.
Who are Coca-Cola Europacific Partners?
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a world leader in the global soft drinks market industry. They make, sell and distribute non-alcoholic drinks to 300 million people in 13 countries.
The CCEP apprenticeship and graduate programmes are for driven yet open-minded people with aspirations to do something great with their careers. They are looking for people who want to make greater impacts on the success of CCEP brands, greater impressions on the colleagues they team up with and bring greater joy to the lives of their customers.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- Priority for spaces for this event will be given to students who meet the criteria above.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event.
- There are only 20 spaces available for this event, so register early to ensure you get a place.
There are 20 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, although priority will be given to students in London. Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
Please note: this is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
Prioritisation for this event will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.