London: Credit Suisse Investment Banking Work Experience Day online
Thursday, November 18, 2021
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 25 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the London area. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, they have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations.
If you're interested in a career in investment banking and finance then join Credit Suisse for an exclusive work experience event. You'll have the opportunity to network with investment banking professionals, test your instincts in real-life banking scenarios and learn more about how to get involved in this thriving industry.
Here's what your day could include:
- Introduction to Credit Suisse and their company culture
- Investment Banking simulation workshop
- Networking with banking & finance professionals and Steps to Success panel
- Pathways into Credit Suisse and an overview of their Steps to Success scheme
- Q&A and wrap up
Who can apply?
- Students currently in Year 13 with a minimum AAA (or equivalent) grade prediction
- Students who have a record of high achievement in and outside of academia
- Students who have an interest in learning more about financial services and applying to Credit Suisse's Steps to Success scheme.
- Register for this in-person session via your Uptree account - there are only 20 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.