London: Credit Suisse, Investment Banking Work Experience Day In person event
This event is for Year 13/Final Year College students with a minimum of AAA (or equivalent) A-Level grade prediction, with an interest in learning more about financial services and apprenticeships
Credit Suisse is a leading wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, they have a global reach with operations in 50+ countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations.
By attending this work experience day, you'll get a clear insight into Credit Suisse's Steps to Success internship scheme and their apprenticeships, plus you network with their professionals.
Find out more about Credit Suisse on their Company Page.
- Welcome to Credit Suisse, ice-breaker activity and introduction to the team.
- Overview of Credit Suisse and their work.
- Inspiring speaker from Credit Suisse, followed by a Q&A.
- Office tour.
- Lunch (provided by Credit Suisse so no need to bring your own!)
- Speed networking with Credit Suisse employees.
- Smaller group activities, working on industry-related tasks.
- Panel Q&A with Credit Suisse early careers employees.
- Next steps and pathways into a career with Credit Suisse.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 25 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students in the London areas
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event: successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
This is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to email@example.com
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.