Manchester and Liverpool: DWF Law Work Experience Day, Online online
Thursday, February 24, 2022
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 30 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the North West Region. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
DWF is a global legal business, supplying services not only to the global legal market but also providing complementary connected services to their clients. Their purpose is to transform legal services using three principal strategic objectives: understanding clients, engaging people and doing things differently.
Your day could look like this:
- Introduction to the event by DWF & Uptree
- Introduction to DWF by guest speaker
- Overview of the pathways into Law with DWF
- Recruiter session on the application process
- Interactive session
- Wrap-up and opportunity for informal networking
Who Can Apply?
Any Year 13 student who is interested in persuing a career in law, and is expecting to acheive 3Cs or equivalent at A-Level.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 30 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.
Prioritisation for this event will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners. If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to email@example.com
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.