Manchester: DWF, Solicitor Apprenticeship Work Experience Day In person event
This event is for Year 13/Final Year College students (aged up to 21) interested in a career in law, particularly in becoming a solicitor.
Students should ideally have ABB at A-Level for the DWF Solicitor Apprenticeship.
DWF are a global legal business whose talented people transform the legal services for their clients. They have 31 key locations and over 4,000 employees delivering services and solutions that go beyond expectations.
By attending this work experience day, you'll hear from their Early Careers professionals and find out about their paid Solicitor Apprenticeship programme which starts in September 2023.
Find out more about DWF on their Company Page.
- Welcome to DWF, ice-breaker activity and introduction to the team.
- Overview of DWF and their work.
- Inspiring speaker from DWF, followed by a Q&A.
- Office tour.
- Lunch (provided by DWF so no need to bring your own!)
- Speed networking with DWF employees.
- Smaller group activities, working on industry-related tasks.
- Panel Q&A with DWF early careers employees.
- Next steps and pathways into a career with DWF.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 30 spaces available for this event - priority given to students in Manchester
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event: successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
This is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to email@example.com
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.