London: Equitix, Investment and Fund Management Application Masterclass In person event
Key informationEquitix 200 Aldersgate St Barbican London EC1A 4HD
When: Tuesday 12th July, 10:00 - 3:00.
Who should apply: Year 12 students with an interest in investment management who want information about how to apply for career opportunities with Equitix.
How to apply: Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- Welcome to Equitix, ice-breaker activity and introduction to the team and the Application Masterclass.
- Different programmes and opportunities that Equitix offer.
- Explanation of the application process and how to apply.
- Feedback support session around the application process.
- Smaller group activities working on application-related tasks.
- Mock interviews with feedback from Equitix professionals.
- Next steps and pathways into a career with Equitix.
Who are Equitix?
Equitix manages over £6.5 billion on behalf of long-term investors including many U.K. local authority and corporate pension funds. They invest this capital into ‘core’ infrastructure projects, predominantly located in the U.K. and Europe, with a particular focus on social infrastructure, transportation, regulated utilities and renewables.
This event will guide you through the application process at Equitix and give you insider top tips around CV writing, cover letters and interviews.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- Priority for spaces for this event will be given to students who meet the criteria above.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event.
- There are only 20 spaces available for this event, so register early to ensure you get a place.
There are 20 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, although priority will be given to students in London. Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
Please note: this is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
Prioritisation for this event will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.