Manchester: EMS (Equitix Management Services), Management Services Work Experience Day In person event
This event is for: Sixth Form/College students (aged up to 21) interested in a career in management services/operations and looking for an internship/full time job.
EMS provides top quality management services in the infrastructure, renewables and real estate sectors.
This event will not focus on wealth investment. Instead, EMS have a focus on supporting Equitix's assests through management services such as cost management, project management and real estate. An interest in EMS can lead to many different opportunities and many EMS employees come from a variety of industries and backgrounds.
Find out more about Equitix and EMS on their Company Page.
- Welcome to EMS, ice-breaker activity and introduction to the team and the work experience day.
- Overview of EMS and the industry.
- Inspiring speaker from EMS, followed by a Q&A.
- Networking with EMS employees.
- Smaller group activities, working on industry-related task.
- Panel Q&A with EMS early careers employees.
- Next steps and pathways into a career with EMS.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 30 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students from Manchester.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event: successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: email@example.com
Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
This is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.