London: Equitix, Finance & Investment Work Experience Day In person event
Key informationEquitix 200 Aldersgate St Barbican London EC1A 4HD
Please note: this is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. There are 30 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the London area. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in London, Equitix manages over £6.5 billion on behalf of long-term investors including many UK local authorities and corporate pension funds. They invest this capital into ‘core’ infrastructure projects, predominantly located in the UK and Europe, and cover a wide range of sectors with a particular focus on social infrastructure, transportation, regulated utilities and renewables. To date (August 2020), examples of these projects include the M25 motorway, High Speed 1 railway, Royal Papworth Hospital and St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, as well as many schools and social housing projects around the UK, Italy, France, Ireland, Spain, Poland and other areas of mainland Europe.
Join Equitix for a London focussed, half-day work experience to find out more about working in fund management, investment and infrastructure.
Here is what your day could look like...
- Introduction to Equitix and their sister company EMS as well as their company culture,
- Office tour
- Inspirational speakers
- Investment task with Equitix and EMS professionals
- Networking with fund management, investment and infrastructure professionals
- Career pathways talk and next steps
Who should attend?
- Students aged 16 to 19 (Years 12 and 13) who are interested in finding out more about a career in fund management and investment.
- Students who are available to attend this in-person event
- Register for this session via your Uptree account - there are only 30 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.