National: Equitix Work Experience Day Online event
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 40 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in London, Equitix manages over £6.5 billion on behalf of long-term investors including many UK local authorities and corporate pension funds. They invest this capital into ‘core’ infrastructure projects, predominantly located in the UK and Europe, and cover a wide range of sectors with a particular focus on social infrastructure, transportation, regulated utilities and renewables. To date (August 2020), examples of these projects include the M25 motorway, High Speed 1 railway, Royal Papworth Hospital and St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, as well as many schools and social housing projects around the UK, Italy, France, Ireland, Spain, Poland and other areas of mainland Europe.
Join Equitix for a London focussed, half-day work experience to find out more about working in fund management, investment and infrastructure.
- 2:00 - 2:10: Welcome from Uptree and Equitix
- 2:10 - 2:20: Introduction to Equitix and the Investment Management industry
- 2:20 - 2:40: Inspiring speaker and Q&A
- 2:40 - 3:30: Speed networking
- 3:30 - 4:20: Industry task
- 4:20 - 4:50: Panel Q&A
- 4:50 - 5:00: Closing remarks and final questions
Who should attend?
- Students aged 16 to 19 (Years 12 and 13) who are interested in finding out more about a career in fund management and investment.
- Register for this session via your Uptree account - there are only 40 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.