London: Equitix, Investment Management Work Experience Day In person event
This event is for Sixth Form or College students (aged up to 21) with an interest in investment management.
Equitix manages over £6.5 billion on behalf of long-term investors which they invest into ‘core’ infrastructure projects like trains and wind farms. Their mission is to create a lasting legacy for generations (that's you and your future children!).
By attending this work experience day, you'll learn how Equitix manages their investments and about their big sustainability focus. You'll meet the professionals who work on social infrastructure, transport and renewables and learn what it's like to be part of this industry.
Find out more about Equitix on their Company Page.
- Welcome to Equitix, ice-breaker activity and introduction to the team and the work experience day.
- Overview of Equitix and the investment management industry.
- Inspiring speaker from Equitix, followed by a Q&A.
- Comfort break.
- Networking with Equitix employees.
- Explanation of upcoming industry-related task.
- Lunch (provided by Equitix so no need to bring your own!)
- Smaller group activities, working on industry-related task.
- Comfort break.
- Panel Q&A with Equitix early careers employees.
- Next steps and pathways into a career with Equitix.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 30 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students from London
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event: successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: email@example.com
Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
This is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.