London: Europa Capital, Property and Real Estate Work Experience Day In person event
This event is for: Year 13s/College students (aged up to 21) who are interested in a career in property or real estate and looking for an internship/full time job.
Europa are a real estate investment manager with offices in London, Paris and Munich. Property is a lucrative, diverse industry and is not just about buying & selling houses.
Join Europa for an exclusive work experience event to learn more about Europa's work experience programmes and industry.
Find out more about Europa on their company page.
This is what your day could look like...
- Icebreaker and informal welcome
- Introduction to Europa
- Industry task - pitching your ideas!
- Opportunity to meet with different business areas
- Speed networking with Europa Capital Employees
- Office tour
- Next steps
Lunch will be provided.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 20 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students in London who meet the criteria at the top of the page.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event; successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
This is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to email@example.com
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.