London: Europa Capital Property Work Experience Day online
Thursday, May 27, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 20 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the London area. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
Property is a lucrative, diverse industry and is not just about buying & selling houses. Join Europa Capital for an exclusive online workshop to learn more about Europa's work experience programmes and industry.
Meet business professionals online that work in property, build a network, gain careers knowledge in this sector and understand how to apply in the future.
2. What is Real Estate?
3. What does Europa Capital do?
4. Our Pathways
5. A Previous Participant’s Experience
6. Other Business Areas
7. Real Estate Workshop
8. Q&A Panel, Wrap Up and Uptree Survey
Who should attend:
- You are interested in a career in property and investment
- You are aged between 16-20
- You are ready to learn and engage with property professionals.
- You would be interested in taking part in Europa Capitals interships taking place in Summer 2021
- Please be aware you will need to prepare a Motivation Statement and provide a CV when applying for this role.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 20 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.