Become an Uptree Moderator In person event
Key informationGoogle Digital Academy 123 Buckingham Palace Road London SW1W
We are looking for two students to moderate a panel of 6 professionals at our London #FuturesUP event. As a moderator your role is to act as a neutral participant in a debate or discussion, hold participants to time limits and to try and keep them from straying off topic.
The skills you will gain: public speaking, effective listening, time management & creativity.
Why become an Uptree Moderator?
- Build up your work experience
- Make your CV, LinkedIn profile, and UCAS application stand out
- Develop transferable skills in communication, time management and using initiative
- Work closely with the Uptree team to moderate an exciting discussion about their career journeys
- Meet other young people & build your network
- Guarenteed place at the London #FuturesUP event
- Send a 1 minute video explaining what you hope to gain from this experience
- Commit to two online training sessions
- Be present from 1.00pm on the day and moderate the panel at 2.30pm