London: FuturesUP, Hosted at Allen & Overy, Multi-industry Careers Event In person event
This event is for Sixth Form and College students who are beginning to think about their next steps after education, who are interested in learning more about their options or who are hoping to gain work experience opportunities, find internships and apprenticeships, or are simply intrigued to know more.
Deciding what to do when you finish school is important. In fact, it could be one of the biggest choices you’ll ever make. That’s why we’ll be hosting our FuturesUP professional networking fair in London this October - returning to you in person for the first time in 2 years!
You will meet: Allen & Overy (Headline), PwC (Headline), Arm, CocaCola Europacific Partners, Publicis Groupe, J.P.Morgan, Shawbrook Bank, Verisk, KPMG and Equitix.
Why you should attend:
1. Be inspired by the different careers available and discover where your grades & experiences can take you.
2. Gain access to a professional network of industry leaders and decision-makers who could hold the key to your future career!
3. Ask questions and hear first-hand stories from current apprentices, graduates, Uptree alumni and professionals from our partner companies. These are people who really understand your position and have been through the process themselves.
4. Improve your confidence when applying to jobs in the future. Get a true insight into what makes an application stand out, where to start, how to interview and what company culture really means - and much more!
You'll get to take part in a wide range of interactive sessions on the day and get the chance to speak to professionals, recruiters, and current apprentices and graduates from all of the brilliant Uptree employer partners.
Feedback from Uptree alumni students is that our FuturesUP events were the first step in helping them discover what they wanted to do in the future - whether that was a subject, career, or deciding whether to go to university or undertake an apprenticeship - don't miss out on this unique opportunity and sign up today.
- 12:45 PM Doors open
- 1:05 PM Uptree welcome
- 1:15 PM Inspiring business speakers from Allen &Overy and PwC
- 1:45 PM Apprentice and graduate panel with Q&A
- 2:30 PM Speed networking
- 3:30 PM Break & employer stalls
- 4:15 PM Employability workshop - industry task
- 5:00 PM Thank you, close and exit
- Register for this interactive networking session via your Uptree account - there are limited spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who clearly express their interest in attending.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is unfortunately unsuccessful for this event.
All students are welcome to register, although priority will be given to students able to attend the event in London. Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
Please note: this is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.