London: Gallagher: Insurance, Risk & Consulting Work Experience Day In person event
Key informationGallagher, The Walbrook Building 25 Walbrook London EC4N 8AF
Please note: this is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices.
There are 35 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the London area.
All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety.
If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn.
You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gallagher is a global insurance, risk management and consulting company that was founded in a basement office in Chicago by Arthur. J. Gallagher 90 years ago. Since then, it has grown to be an international group of people that work in the risk management sector with an entrepreneurial spirit! From some of the largest construction projects in the world to small businesses – Gallagher works with clients to source tailored insurance cover and risk solutions that meet their individual needs.
You'll get the chance to speak to Gallagher employees and ask them questions about their roles and what it's like to work there. This is an amazing opportunity to embed yourself in the company, particularly if you're thinking of applying for one of their positions starting in September (See Uptree opportunities for more detail on these and how to apply).
- Ice breaker and welcome
- Introduction to Gallagher company culture
- Inspiring speaker from the company
- Speed Networking with Gallagher employees
- Q&A panel with Gallagher apprentices/graduates and teams
- Next steps and wrap up: find out more about Gallagher opportunities and how to apply.
Who should attend
- You are in year 13 and are interested in finding out more about the exciting careers at Gallagher
- You would like to learn more about Gallagher's Junior broker/account handler and Junior underwriter roles
- You are motivated and keen to learn more about the industry of insurance, risk and consulting
- You might be interested in starting a role with Gallagher in September 2022 (entry level apprenticeship roles available in account management, sales and data analytics with a focus on Uptree student hires!).
- You have a a minimum of a C/4 in GCSE Maths and English
- Register for this in person work experience day via your Uptree account - there are only 35 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.