London: Gallagher: Insurance, Risk and Consulting Work Experience Day online
Thursday, October 21, 2021
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 30 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location. Priority given to students in the London area. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
Gallagher is a global insurance, risk management and consulting company that was founded in a basement office in Chicago by Arthur. J. Gallagher 90 years ago. Since then, it has grown to be an international group of people that work in the risk management sector with an entrepreneurial spirit! From some of the largest construction projects in the world to small businesses – Gallagher works with clients to source tailored insurance cover and risk solutions that meet their individual needs.
Gallagher creates and upholds an exciting culture based on strong values, community, collaboration, and professional excellence. If you are interested in finding out more about this truly global company, then join us for this work experience event with Gallagher.
You'll get the chance to speak to Gallagher employees and ask them questions about their roles and what it's like to work there. This is an amazing opportunity to imbed yourself in the company, particularly if you're thinking of applying for one of their positions starting in September (See Uptree opportunities for more detail on these and how to apply).
- Ice breaker and welcome
- Introduction to Gallagher company culture
- Inspiring speaker from the company.
- Speed Networking with Gallagher employees
- Q&A panel with Gallagher apprentices/graduates and teams
- Next steps and wrap up: find out more about Gallagher opportunities and how to apply.
Who should attend
- You are in year 13 and are interested in finding out more about the exciting careers in Gallagher
- You would like to learn more about Gallaghers Junior broker/account handler and Junior underwriter roles.
- You are motivated and keen to learn more about the industry of insurance, risk and consulting.
- You might be interested in starting a role with Gallagher in September 2021 (entry level apprenticeship roles available in brokering and technology with a focus on Uptree student hires!)
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 30 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.