London and the South: GSK STEM Work Experience Day online
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 30 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the South. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device. This event could be in person depending on Covid restrictions so we will keep you updated.
Time and location TBC.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: they want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer. If you're interested in working for a company that wants to improve medicine and healthcare worldwide then join GSK for their online work experience day.
You'll have the opportunity to network with staff, learn about their work and find out more about their opportunities including in Data Science, Engineering, Business, logistics and more!
Your day could look like this:
- Introduction to GSK, as well as company culture
- Tips on Applications
- Apprenticeship workshop
- Industry task: create a new GSK product!
- Networking with GSK Professionals across these key GSK sites in the South: Brentford, Stevenage and Maidenhead
Who should attend
- Students who will be in Year 13 in September 2021 who are interested in business, finance or STEM and who are interested in apprenticeship opportunities.
- You'll need a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades 9-5, including Maths and English Language (or Scottish National equivalent) or, predicted a minimum of 96 UCAS points.
Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 30 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.