East of England: GSK, STEM Application Masterclass Online event
This event is for: Year 13/final year college students (aged up to 21) interested in the healthcare industry and apprenticeships
- Location: Ware
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: they want to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
They are one of the few healthcare companies researching both medicines and vaccines for the World Health Organization’s three priority diseases – HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.
By attending this Application Masterclass, you'll get support and advice on how to apply successfully for one of GSK's many apprenticeship roles.
Find out more about GSK on their Company Page.
- Welcome to GSK, ice-breaker activity and introduction to the team and the Application Masterclass.
- Different programmes and opportunities that GSK offer.
- Explanation of the application process and how to apply.
- Feedback support session around the application process.
- Smaller group activities working on application-related tasks.
- Next steps and pathways into a career with GSK.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 20 spaces available for this event.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event: successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: email@example.com
Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
This is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.