London: Sunbelt Rentals (HAE) Work Experience Day In person event
This event is for: Students aged 16-21 interested in finding out more about a career in the Business, Construction and Engineering industry.
Please note Sunbelt Rentals will provide transport to and from Hatton Cross Tube Station (Piccadily Line).
Sunbelt Rentals are a team of specialists that provide rental equipment and managed solutions into every market and sector including: construction, industrial, energy, infrastructure, government and events.
With over 200,000 items of equipment, they have the largest and most broad range of equipment hire in the UK and committed to new, innovative technologies and sustainable ways of working.
Sunbelt Rentals have worked with customers to deliver solutions on exciting projects including:
- Department of Health & Social Care - NHS Regional Test Centres
- COP24 Climate Change Conference
- 2023 TCS London Marathon
- 2022 New Year's Eve Celebrations
Billy, Generator Engineer - “If you are keen on developing yourself Sunbelt will always help you, whether it’s training on a specific product, engineering skills or management development.” - Read Billy's Sunbelt story
Hire Association Europe Ltd (HAE) is a UK trade association for the hire industry. The Association is a Birmingham-based industry-leading trade body representing plant, tool and event equipment hire with over 800 members based in the UK, Europe and across other parts of the world.
HAE's members make construction, groundworks, house building, home improvements, festivals, weddings and events possible.
- Arrival and icebreaker
- Introduction Sunbelt Rentals
- Tour and 'hands on' equipment
- Group project
- Working Fundamentals (soft skills)
- Inspiring Speaker
- Recap and Q&A
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 25 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students who meet the criteria at the top of the page.
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event: successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.