LONDON: Investment Banking Work Experience Day In person event
Key informationJ.P. Morgan 25 Bank Street Canary Wharf London E14 5JP
*Please note: Date subject to change
J.P. Morgan are the world's top investment bank and the 7th largest technology company internationally. This is an incredible opportunity to meet with key professionals from the finance and technology industries in order to make good connections for your future career.
There are many options available with J.P. Morgan after you leave school and university so attend this work experience day to find out more about these opportunities.
Who should attend:
- Students in Year 12 or Year 13 interested in finding out more about a career in investment banking, finance or technology
- Students who have an A-Level predicted BBC/104 points and English & maths GCSE at grace C or equivalent.
- Introduction to J.P. Morgan and their company culture
- Finance & technology employability workshop
- Networking with banking & technology professionals
- Tour of head offices & lunch
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting for Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners. If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to email@example.com.