London: J.P. Morgan Technology Work Experience Day online
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
J.P. Morgan hires employees who help them to do first class business in a first class way. They recruit people who are passionate, motivated and who always look for ways to do better - and who else is more passionate than young students who are eager to learn something new? The youngest generations drive innovation, and for this reason J.P. Morgan start to engage with students as young as 15 years of age.
Our work experience days provide an insight into the industry and the company. Offering students the chance to gain professional experience, enlarge their network and gain confidence within the working world.
- Ice breaker and welcome
- Introduction to J.P. Morgan
- Inspiring speaker from the J.P Morgan office.
- Speed Networking with J.P Morgan employees
- Q&A panel with J.P Morgan professionals
- Next steps and wrap up
Who should attend
- Students in Year 12 and 13 (England and Wales) or S5/6 (Scotland)
- Students who are interested in finding out more about a career in investment banking, finance or technology.
- Students with an interest or hobbies relating to investment banking, finance and technology.
This could be a school subject you enjoy or an activity you do in your spare time.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 40 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.