London: J.P. Morgan Finance and Technology Work Experience Day online
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 40 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the London area. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
J.P. Morgan are the world's top investment bank and the 7th largest technology company internationally. This is an incredible opportunity to meet with key professionals from the finance and technology industries in order to make good connections for your future career.
There are many options available with J.P. Morgan after you leave school and university so attend this online work experience day to find out more about these opportunities.
This online event, hosted by J.P. Morgan, will help you to gain work experience around a number of topics, including investment banking, finance and technology. It's a chance for you to improve your employability skills, whilst broadening your knowledge on the sorts of roles J.P. Morgan can offer.
- Introduction to J.P. Morgan and their company culture
- Inspiring speakers
- Online networking (A chance to connect directly with industry experts)
- Q&A panel with JPM employees
Who should attend
- You are in Year 12 or 13 (England and Wales) or S5 or 6 (Scotland)
- You are interested in finding out more about a career in investment banking, finance or technology.
- You are interested in learning more about J.P. Morgan as a company
- You might have an interest or hobbie relating to investment banking, finance and technology. This could be a school subject you enjoy or an activity you do in your spare time.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 40 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.