Glasgow: J.P. Morgan, Technology Work Experience Day In person event
This event is for students in S5 and S6 expected to achieve BBBB at Higher level with Maths, Computer Science or Physics
J.P. Morgan are a global leader in financial services, offering business solutions to the world's corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
By attending this work experience day, you'll find out more about careers in investment banking, finance or technology from the people who actually do these jobs - this will give you insider understanding about what it's like to work in this industry and with J.P. Morgan.
Find out more about J.P. Morgan on their Company Page.
- Ice breaker and welcome
- Introduction to J.P. Morgan
- Inspiring speaker from the J.P Morgan office
- Speed Networking with J.P Morgan employees
- Industry activity
- Q&A panel with J.P Morgan professionals
- Next steps and wrap up
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 40 spaces available for this event - priority will be given to students with an interest or hobbies relating to technology
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event: successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: email@example.com
Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
This is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.