Investment Banking & Finance Work Experience Day
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
12:30 PM - 5:00 PM
25 Bank St
J.P. Morgan are the world's top investment bank and the 7th largest technology company internationally. This is an incredible opportunity to meet with key professionals from the finance and technology industries in order to make good connections for your future career.
There are many options available with J.P. Morgan after you leave school and university so attend this work experience day to find out more about these opportunities.
Who should attend:
- Students in Year 12 interested in finding out more about a career in investment banking, finance or technology
- Students who have an A-Level predicted BBC/104 points and English & maths GCSE (B/6)
- Introduction to J.P. Morgan and their company culture
- Finance & technology employability workshop
- Networking with banking & technology professionals
- Tour of head offices & lunch