London: J.P. Morgan STEM Application Masterclass online
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events. There are 20 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the London area. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
Times are subject to change
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. They are recognised as one of the premier financial institutions in the United Kingdom, and provide their clients with a range of integrated financial services. J.P. Morgan hires employees who help them do first class business in a first class way. They recruit people who are passionate, motivated and who always look for ways to do better - and who else is more passionate than young
students who are eager to learn something new? The youngest generations drive innovation, and for this reason J.P. Morgan start to engage with students as young as 15 years of age.
What is an Application Masterclass? Application Masterclasses are shorter than work experience days, their main focus is to look at the application process for company opportunities and support students through these.
- Introduction to J.P. Morgan and their company culture
-Explanation of different programmes/ opportunities
- Application process
- Q&A with J.P. Morgan professionals
- Masterclass Activity
- Network & conclusion
Who Should Be Attending
- Students in Year 12 and 13 (England and Wales) or S5/6 (Scotland)
- Students are interested in finding out more about a career in investment banking, finance or technology.
- Students with an interest or hobbies relating to investment banking, finance and technology. This could be a school subject you enjoy or an activity you do in your spare time.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 20 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event