Scotland: KPMG Audit Work Experience Day online
Friday, November 26, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 30 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the Aberdeen area. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Microsoft Teams from your chosen device.
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of member firms that offers Audit, Tax, Legal, Consulting, Deal Advisory, and Technology services. Powered by the talent of c.16,000 people, KPMG bring creativity, insight and experience to solve their clients’ and communities’ biggest problems. From new ways of working to inspiring workspaces and innovative technology, KPMG staff are empowered and equipped to deliver ground-breaking work with real flexibility. They aim to be universally recognised as a place where great people can come and do their best work. KPMG is known for its collaborative culture, with people who are incredibly motivated and inquisitive, diverse in background and perspective, who believe in better, and are committed to delivering extraordinary results
Are you interested in the KPMG Audit Apprenticeship scheme? Then join KPMG for an Aberdeen Audit work experience event to network with professionals and learn about how to thrive at the one of the Big 4.
Here's what your day could look like
- Introduction to KPMG and company culture
- Inspiring speaker
- Speed Networking
- Professional Services Project
- Pathways Talk and Q&A
Who should attend?
- S6 and S5 students who are interested in a career in professional services, or a career with KPMG, particularly students with an interest in a KPMG audit apprenticeship.
Students interested in starting careers in 2022.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 30 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.