London: KPMG Professional Services Work Experience Day Online event
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 30 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the London area. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of member firms. They support businesses to grow, support their people to achieve and support their communities to thrive. Their largest practice is Audit, which provides independent challenge and delivers quality audits to organisations of all shapes and sizes. In Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deal Advisory, Technology & Engineering and KPMG Business Services, they work shoulder-to-shoulder with clients to help them solve some of their most complex business challenges.
Are you interested in business, digital or professional services? Then join KPMG for a London work experience event to network with professionals and learn about how to thrive at the one of the Big 4.
-Introduction to KPMG and company culture
-Professional Services Project
-Pathways Talk and Q&A
Who should attend?
Year 12 and Year 13 students who are interested in a career in professional services or at KPMG.
Particularly useful for students interested in Audit and Software Engineering.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 30 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.