KPMG: Glasgow Professional Services Work Experience Day Online event
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 30 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in Scotland. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of member firms. They support businesses to grow, support their people to achieve and support their communities to thrive. Their largest practice is Audit, which provides independent challenge and delivers quality audits to organisations of all shapes and sizes. In Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deal Advisory, Technology & Engineering and KPMG Business Services, they work shoulder-to-shoulder with clients to help them solve some of their most complex business challenges.
Are you interested in business, digital or professional services? Then join KPMG for a Glasgow work experience event to network with professionals and learn about how to thrive at the one of the Big 4.
2-2:10: Introduction to the day
2:10-2:30: Introduction to KPMG
2:30 – 3:00: Virtual Tutoring Session
3:00 – 3:10: Break
3:10 – 4:00: Speed Networking
4:00 – 4:20: Inspirational Speaker
4:20 – 4:30: Close and next steps
Who should attend?
S5 and S6 students interested in a career at KPMG.
Partiularly useful for students interested in Software Engineering and Audit at KPMG.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 30 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.