Bolton and Bristol: MBDA, Application Masterclass Online event
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 20 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the Bolton and Bristol areas. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
MBDA is the only company capable of designing and producing missile systems to meet the current and future needs of the armed forces over land, sea and air. Through their expertise, they have become a trusted partner to the Ministry of Defence and work closely with the military to ensure that they have the capability they need, in order to protect us. MBDA employ over 4000 people in their UK locations, Bristol, Bolton and Stevenage.
Are you in Year 13 and interested in a career in defence and missile? Or interested in the engineering, tech and software industry? Then join us online to meet key industry professionals from MBDA and find out more about the application process, interviews and what it's like to work at MBDA.
You are the future of defence!
Your day could look like...
- Intro to MBDA, our application process, misconceptions, and what we look are looking for
- Tips on CV’s/cover letters and an activity
- Tips on application questions
- Tips on assessment centres/interviews, and how they’ve changed by moving to virtual. A look at good interview responses and bad ones
- Q & A session to ask anything about the recruitment process
Who should attend?
- Students in Year 13 who are interested in applying for the MBDA 2022 intake
- Students who are interested in finding out more about a career in engineering, technology or business or more generally STEM and who are interested in applying to careers and Apprenticeships at MBDA.
- Students who attended the Bolton and Bristol MBDA work experience days and are looking to get further application support.
Please note, to attend this event you must have UK Citizenship, in line with MBDA's hiring requirements.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 20 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.