MBDA: Bolton and Bristol Application Masterclass and Meet The Recruiters Online event
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 20 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, regardless of location, although priority will be given to students in the Bolton and Bristol areas. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to Zoom from your chosen device.
MBDA is the only company capable of designing and producing missile systems to meet the current and future needs of the armed forces over land, sea and air. Through their expertise, they have become a trusted partner to the Ministry of Defence and work closely with the military to ensure that they have the capability they need, in order to protect us. MBDA employ over 4000 people in their UK locations, Bristol, Bolton and Stevenage.
Are you in Year 12 or 13 and interested in a career in defence and missile? Or interested in the engineering, tech and software industry? Then join us online to meet key industry professionals from MBDA and find out more about the application process, interviews and what it's like to work at MBDA. This is also a great chance to speak to recruiters at MBDA if you are applying for one of their Apprenticeship roles (which are open now!).
You are the future of defence!
- Introduction to MBDA and their company culture
- Tips on applications
- CV workshop
- Assessment day workshop
- Networking and a chance to get insider insight from STEM professionals at MBDA
Who should attend?
Students in Year 12 and Year 13 interested in finding out more about a career in engineering, technology or business or more generally STEM and who are interested in applying to careers and Apprenticeships at MBDA.
Please note, to attend this event you must have UK Citizenship, in line with MBDAs hiring requirements.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 20 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.