London: Mishcon de Reya Work Experience Day online
Tuesday, February 1, 2022
2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Please note: this event is an online session in accordance with our current company policy regarding public health and hosting events.
There are 30 spaces available for this event, and all students are welcome to register, although priority will be given to students in London. You will just need a reliable internet connection or be able to telephone dial-in. Please make sure you have access to the internet from your chosen device. This event will be held on an online platform - more information nearer the time.
Who are Mishcon de Reya? Mishcon de Reya is an independent law firm, which now employs more than 900 people with over 440 lawyers. However, they are far more than just lawyers, they have almost 500 non-law employees across their business operation functions including finance, business development, IT, cybersecurity, data science, HR, PR, brand and marketing. Based in London with offices in Singapore, the firm services an international community of clients and provides advice in situations where the constraints of geography often do not apply.
This event will give you an insight into life at Mishcon de Reya and what it's like to work there.
- Welcome and introduction to Mischon de Reya, their brand and company culture.
- A chance to network with professionals from the firm in all business units.
- Tea Break
- Case study task: a chance to work on a real-life situation with Mischon de Reya professionals. This could focus on tech, HR, sustainability, law and more.
- Wrap up and close, a chance for last questions and a talk from a recruiter at Mishcon on Career pathways and their apprenticeship scheme.
Who should apply?
- Students in Year 12 (in September 2021) who are interesting in finding out more about the firm and the career opportunities they offer, including their apprenticeship scheme.
- Students who live in (and around!) London.
- Register for this interactive online session via your Uptree account - there are only 30 spaces available, so register early to increase your chances of being selected.
- Priority will be given to those students who meet the criteria listed above.
- Prioritisation will begin 2 weeks before the event date; if you register after this time, you might not receive a response from Uptree.
- Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event date.
- If you have not heard from us 7 days before the event date, your application is, unfortunately, unsuccessful for this event.