London: Mishcon de Reya, Solicitor Apprenticeship Work Experience Day In person event
This event is for Year 12 students who are interested in a Solicitor Apprenticeship with Mishcon de Reya.
Events similar to this are often oversubscribed. For oversubscribed events, priority is given to students who meet the eligibility criteria and have exceptional responses to application questions, especially the question asking why you want to attend this event. In order to make you stand out from the crowd and enhance your application:
- Demonstrate your commitment to a legal career.
- Research Mishcon de Reya and show how you share the firm's values.
- Emphasise your strengths and understanding of the firm.
Successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event - best of luck!
Mishcon de Reya is an independent law firm with over 1300 employees. They look for individuals who can adapt to changes across the legal, social and political spheres.
By attending this work experience day, you'll get to meet and network with key law professionals and learn what it's like to work in a firm which encourages creative thinking and entrepreneurs.
This is how your day could look:
- Introduction to Mishcon de Reya, Law and Solicitor Apprenticeships.
- Inspiring Speaker and Q&A session.
- Speed Networking with Mishcon de Reya professionals.
- Industry task facilitated by Mishcon de Reya professionals.
- Application advice.
- Panel Q&A with current Mishcon de Reya apprentices.
- Next Steps and conclusion.
- Register for this in-person event using your Uptree account. If you do not have an Uptree account, register here.
- There are only 30 spaces available for this event
- Prioritisation will begin two weeks before the event: successful applicants will receive an invitation 1-2 weeks before the event. If you register after this time, you might not receive a response.
Any questions, please do contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make a note of the office location above before applying.
This is an in-person event and will be hosted at the company's offices. All venues are covid-safe and meet government guidelines of health and safety. If you are allocated a place, you will be sent the company's safety guidelines a week in advance, eg. if masks are to be worn. You will be expected to follow any guidance from the company on the day.
Photo and video consent
At any Uptree event, including those held online using video conferencing software, we may take photographs or video footage for the purpose of marketing. These images may appear on our website, social media, and press releases to create awareness of our brand. We may also share the photographs with our partner companies for them to share across social media. By registering for an event with Uptree, you are permitting Uptree to take/use photographs of you and share them with our partners.
If you would not like us to take photographs of you, please let us know by emailing the name of the event and your name to email@example.com
Please note that due to online safeguarding policies and to protect all students’ privacy, pictures and screenshots are not allowed to be taken during the session. If you would like to post about your experience on LinkedIn or other social channels, we will be sharing photos from the event in a follow-up email and you are more than welcome to use and share these.